Daily activity English version

Assalamualaikum guys....


 Today I will share stories about my mid practice. This morning I woke up by the sound of an alarm, I rushed to take a shower. The cold water and the heavy morning rain pierced the bones. I left for campus at 6:30 because of the rain that hampered my journey.
Arriving on campus. Ku immediately took out the condiment and seasoning that had been prepared yesterday. But today is quite different, we were told to do it early in the morning because the drainage in the pastry began to emit an unpleasant aroma.
After GC we continued our work, it didn't take long for our food to be finished. But there is one problem. It turned out that the restaurant was being renovated and our food did not come out.







We also only explained in the office and ate with seniors. Then we help friends who are preparing. After we finish, we also go home and go home.

Thanks guys

Komentar

Postingan Populer